Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Florida - Day 6

Last night wasn't great. Pie got up at 3:15, politely requesting a bottle. I obliged. She went to sleep after not long, but I was awake until at least quarter to 5. My mom was up for several hours during the night, too. I was awakened at 7:30 by a coughing baby - a wet, yucky cough. After hearing it, I expected her voice to be gone, which it was not. After eating breakfast, Olivia and I were going to head to the pool but she couldn't even tolerate getting sunscreen put on. She was fussing and crying about everything. At 9:45 I gave up and put her to bed. My mom babysat the monitor while I went to the mall :) Olivia slept for almost two hours. She was eating lunch when I got home and she was pretty cheerful. She started falling apart again after lunch so again, we put off the pool and put her to bed. She slept for almost and hour and a half while I read outside. When she got up, we played around in the house and outside. Then we went on a walk with Grandma to the ocean and back; then I gave her a quick bath. By dinner at 6:00, she was already falling apart again. She ate hardly anything and even that was WW III. She went to bed at 6:15 and fell asleep right away. Although she had periods of cuteness and cuddles throughout the day, poor Pie just wasn't feel great and was needing a ton of sleep just to hold herself together. I am praying that she has a better day tomorrow, as our travel day starts at 11 and doesn't end until 7. That means naps and bedtime will both be affected, as well as two meals. Would you pray, too, if you have minute, that all goes smoothly?

No comments:

Post a Comment