Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Olivia was trying on my shoes the other day as is one of her favorite things to do in our room (second only to trying on my jewelry). Her favorite pair are my bright green, vinyl-y flats. When she puts them on, she tells me she's going "to school." The other day, after she pulled out and tried on about six pairs of shoes, I told her it was time to clean up. Obediently, she started cleaning up. She lost steam after putting away all but two pairs of shoes. "Good job!" I said. "Now you just have to put away the black ones (both pairs of shoes left were black).
"Are these black?" she asked of my black Rocketdogs.
"Yep."
"Are these black?" pointing to my black patent-leather heels.
"Yep. Those are, too. Now put both pairs away."
Immediately she protested, "These are NOT pears! They are not peaches [either] I think!"

No comments:

Post a Comment