Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fashion Statement

I'm trying to get Olivia into a routine when we come home at the end of the day. We take off her shoes and coat and carry them to her room. We put her shoes away and she "helps" me hang up her coat on a hanger. As we going through this routine yesterday, she spotted her Vikings jersey in her closet. She pointed to it and said, "Go Vikings!" (no surprise) but then followed it with "wear it!"
I clarified, "You want to put on your Vikings shirt?"
"Okay!" she replied.
Soooo...over her dress and leggings went her purple and gold jersey. I would not have been so accommodating had we needed to leave the house. When we were putting stuff away in my closet, she noticed an old scarf so, of course, she had to wear that, too. It made for an interesting outfit:




No comments:

Post a Comment