Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The 12 (or so) Outfits of Christmas

We were given an insane amount of hand-me-down clothes from our very stylish, now 5-year-old niece. As I pulled out the 2T winter stuff, I was shocked by the number of Christmas themed/colored outfits. Since I can't count on this stuff fitting Olivia next year, I have been making an extra effort to get her in each of these outfits and jammies at least once this holiday season. Here are the days we have so far - stayed tuned to see the others :)

"Cheese!" in her big girl bed

Candy Cane!





Modeling on the potty chair/step-stool





Snuggle Bunny, indeed.

Eating cooked spinach, out of a shot glass, in adorable jammies. Not something you see everyday...
(BTW, she loves the spinach - this is not a force-feed scenario!)

Hoping that at least one of those presents are for her... 

Tu-tu cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment