Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Are we having fun yet?

Evan and I took Olivia on a bike ride the other evening (to Diary Queen...four blocks away). She has the most insanely-cute "wee ride" seat that attaches to Evan's bike right in front of him. She loves wearing her pink helmet and already has a serious need for speed ("Go faster, Daddy!"). As we were watching Evan make the final preparations for the bike ride, I picked her up and gave her a quick kiss. She gave my back a few pats and sweetly asked, "Are you having fun with me?"
Not sure where she came up with that one, since I'm certain I've never asked her that. I answered, "Yes! I love biking with you." (Obviously, I turned the question on her and she answered in the affirmative.) Doubtful she'll ever understand just how much fun we are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment